For further support call us on 020 8708 4002 or 020 8708 4003. To visit the Redbridge website click here - this will open a new window. If you know of an empty property please call 020 8708 7649
Where can I find out what properties are available?
Properties are advertised every Friday on the East London Lettings Company (ELLC) website you can view available properties in a number of ways:
- Through the CHUK website where property information can be viewed for customer use at home, in libraries and on smart phones at http://www.ellcchoicehomes.org.uk/
- A downloadable document which contains details of all the properties will be available on the ELLC website for customers to print off if they would prefer not to view on screen.
- Customers can use kiosks sited in the Housing Advice Centre, Orchard Housing Office and Hyleford Hostel both to view properties and to bid - We will print off copies of the downloadable document on request at the Housing Advice Centre and Orchard Housing Office
Local Service Centres
- Housing Advice Centre 17-23 Clements Road, Ilford, IG1 1AG
- One Stop Shop 255-259 High Road, Ilford IG1 1NY
- West Neighbourhood Office, 152 Broadmead Road, Woodford Green IG8 0AG - this centre also has a kiosk
- Aldersbrook Library, 2a Park Road, E12 5HQ
- Fullwell Cross Library, 140 High St Barkingside, IG6 2EA - this library also has a kiosk
- Gants Hill Library, 490 Cranbrook Road, IG2 6LA
- Goodmayes Library, 76 Goodmayes Lane, IG3 9QB - this library also has a kiosk
- Hainault Library, 100 Manford Way, IG7 4DD
- South Woodford Library, 116 High Road, E18 2QS - this library also has a kiosk
- Wanstead Library, Spratt Hall Road, E11 2RQ
- Woodford Green Library, Snakes Lane, IG8 0DX
The Lettings Areas
This map of the borough shows you the lettings areas we use to indicate where the available properties are
When bidding closes the system will sort bids by the applicant's effective date which is the applicant waiting longest for a particular size and type of property. It willl then identify the applicant with the greatest housing need. The order is those with Additional Preference and then those with Reasonable preference and finally those who have no Reasonable Preference.