Thursday, 21/06/2018 | Text Only View | Site Map | Text size: A A A
Click here to download the browsealoud software
Home > Other housing options > & Key workers & Key workers & Housing for Key Workers

Key worker image is the main government website for many areas including housing. It is an excellent resource for all sorts of information.


If you are in a 'key worker' group, such as nurses, other NHS workers, teachers, social workers and certain other workers in the public sector you may qualify for help to buy your first home or to move into a family home, or rent a home at an affordable price. Please note that eligibility criteria can change rapidly and vary across regions depending on local recruitment and retention priorities. Given this to find out more you will need to contact the local council whose area you wish to live in. as we have said gives you excellent information on all sorts of subjects. If you have any queries about social housing from housings assocaitions, council houses, your rights, local councils, allocations policies, repairs or tenancies this is a good place to start. If you wish to view the social housing part of click here to open a new window.